The East Middle School Counseling Program will help students develop a positive sense of self, practice perseverance, and discover how they relate to the world around them.
The East Middle School Counseling Program seeks to help every student discover his or her strengths, interests, and aptitudes. We will encourage all students to learn and practice healthy habits and positive pre-vocational skills to enable them to be successful students and future productive citizens. In partnership with administration, faculty/staff, and family, the school counseling program will serve the individual needs of students in the following areas: academic, personal/social, and career readiness.
All students have the right to feel safe physically and emotionally at school so they can learn.
All students deserve unconditional positive regard.
Middle grade students have varying levels of development and maturity. We must meet them where they are and help them as they grow into successful young adults.
Susie Young | EMS Counselor
908 Country Club Dr.
Tullahoma, TN 37388
Phone: (931) 454-2632
- School Counseling License, MTSU, Murfreesboro, TN
- Master of Education, Counseling, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” -E.E. Cummings
Text anonymous tips to 847411
- Start your message with our community's keyword:
- TPDTIP for Tullahoma
- MANCHESTERPD for Manchester
Reasons to tip:
- Concern for youth drinking
- Concern for individuals driving under the influence
- Concern for suspicious or criminal activity