New Student

Enrolling a New Student

Which School Am I Zoned to Attend?
Start by determining which school your student is zoned to attend. East Middle serves students that attend Robert E. Lee Elementary and East Lincoln Elementary, and in general addresses on the east side of the railroad tracks that are in the city limits of Tullahoma. Please contact us to determine if your address is in our district. If your address resides outside the Tullahoma City School District, please contact the TCS Administration Building (931.454.2600) for information on tuition options.

What Do I Need To Bring When I Come To Enroll My Child?

  • Current Tennessee State Driver's License, or Official Photo ID
  • Custody Documentation (if applicable)
  • Student's Birth Certificate **Substitute Documents accepted
  • Social Security Number **Not Required
  • Certificate of Immunization - must be on TN State form and current ( for requirements, go to
  • Proof of Residency - 2 required - a current utility bill AND one of the following:
    • TN Driver's License
    • Lease/Rent Agreement or Closing Documents
    • Notarized Proof of Residency Form (provided by East Middle)